LEARN SPANISH IN KL, KUALA LUMPUR WITH A NATIVE TEACHER
“Those who know nothing of foreign languages know nothing of their own.”
―Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Hola! Are you…
• Eager to learn Spanish without struggling with Spanish grammar?
• Keen to speak fluent Spanish with minimal lessons?
• Having trouble finding quality Spanish language courses?
• Interested in improving your proficiency in Spanish?
• Stuck in a Spanish language program that gives no results?
• Striving to earn a recognized Spanish language diploma?
With MyTeacher, you will master the art of Spanish conversation within a short period of time.
WHY SHOULD I LEARN SPANISH?
Spanish is a unique language used in mainland Spain, surrounding countries, Central America and throughout South America. The language is key in conversing with locals as it will give you an advantage in business or travel. Spanish is also a very friendly language, if you can strike up a conversation Spanish then you are all set for a great time! So, why wait ? Join us!
COMMON REASONS TO LEARN SPANISH LANGUAGE:
Because you want to…
• Speak with Spanish-speaking individuals
• Indulge in Spanish wine and Spanish cuisine
• Travel to Spain soon
• Converse with your Spanish speaking in-laws
• Be ready for being posted to Spain soon
• Sit for IGCSE, GCSE, DELE Spanish.
• Spanish conversation course for Beginners– Level 1 – DELE A1 (50 Hours) – Module1 : 20 hours – Module 2 : 30 hours
• Spanish conversation course for Intermediate – Level 2 – DELE A2 (50 Hours) – Module1 : 20 hours – Module 2 : 30 hours
• Spanish conversation course for Advanced – Level 3 – DELE B1 (60 Hours) – Module1 : 30 hours -Module 2 : 30 hours
• Spanish conversation course for Fluent students – Level 4 – DELE B2 (70 Hours) – Module1 : 30 hours – Module2 : 40 hours
STARTING SOON / ALREADY STARTED :Visit Schedule
DO WE PROVIDE SPANISH COURSES FOR KIDS?
Yes we do! MyTeacher will provide the necessary materials for this course according to the child’s needs. The materials and class will include simple exercises, games to enhance understanding, and plenty of conversation practice.
WHY LEARN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE AT A YOUNG AGE?
• Better problem-solving skills
• Better critical thinking skills
• Enhanced memory
• More creativity
• Better multi-tasking abilities
• Better absorbance and fluency in foreign language
• Able to communicate with more people
• Cultural awareness