LEARN FRENCH IN KUALA LUMPUR WITH A NATIVE TEACHER
Bonjour! Are these questions playing in your mind?
• Wish to learn French without being drowned in French grammar?
• Have a burning desire to converse in French fluently with minimal lessons?
• Yet to discover a quality and pragmatic language course tailored to your needs?
• Trapped in a French language program that has no results?
• Striving to earn a recognized French language diploma?
• Motivated to learn the most romantic language in the world?
With MyTeacher, you will master the art of French conversation within a short period of time.
WHAT’S SO SPECIAL ABOUT FRENCH:
The French language is a very valuable asset to have and invest in. Used in mainland France, surrounding countries, countries in Africa and many islands previously colonized by the French. It comes in handy if you travel to these countries on your own, as it is respectful to locals if you are able to converse in French. If you are in love with culinary arts, fashion, photography, history and the fine arts, having the knowledge of French will be your biggest advantage as all these fields have their roots in French. It is a beautiful language , the language of love and culture. So come join us today!
COMMON REASONS TO LEARN FRENCH LANGUAGE:
Because you are…..
• A candidate to sit for DELF, IB, TCF, GCSE, CTFH, DFA examination
• Fascinated with the French culture and history
• Planning to further your studies in France
• In need to call France or French speaking countries for work purposes
• Traveling to France soon for a romantic holiday
• Planning to marry/married a French man or woman
• Working in a French company
Our French Courses:
• French conversation course for Beginners- Level 1 – DELF A1 (50 Hours) – Module 1 : 20 hours & Module 2 : 30 hours
• French conversation course for Intermediate – Level 2 – DELF A2 (50 Hours) – Module1 : 20 hours & Module2 : 30 hours
• French conversation course for Advanced – Level 3 – DELF B1 (60 Hours) – Module1 : 30 hours & Module2 : 30 hours
• French conversation course for Fluent students – Level 4 – DELF B2 (70 Hours) – Module1 : 30 hours & Module2 : 40 hours
STARTING SOON / ALREADY STARTED :
DO WE PROVIDE FRENCH COURSES FOR KIDS?
Yes we do! MyTeacher will provide the necessary materials for this course according to the child’s needs. The materials and class will include simple exercises, games to enhance understanding, and plenty of conversation practice.
WHY LEARN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE AT A YOUNG AGE?
• Better problem-solving skills
• Better critical thinking skills
• Enhanced memory
• More creativity
• Better multi-tasking abilities
• Better absorbance and fluency in foreign language
• Able to communicate with more people
• Cultural awareness